Job Description: Trainee Web Designer
Web Designing Trainees required for our clients. Fresher & Experienced can apply. Don’t Call, we will get back to you if shortlisted
The roles and responsibilities of the Trainee Web Designer include the following:
- Designing and developing coding
- Reviewing codes for e-modules and Web site HTML pages
- Developing the front ends of existing Web sites by editing current components based on requirements, or creating front ends for new Web sites.
- Working closely with the back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology to promote the best possible user experience.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed and quality standards are met.
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Trainee Web Designer
Employment Type: Part Time
The detailed terms and conditions of your selection are as under :
- You will be on training for duration of four month.
- Applicant has to pay Rs.40000.00 in form of cheque favoring “Techimpulse Technology”.
- After completion of training, performance of the individual candidate would be closely monitored and evaluated and management reserves the right to decide your continuity with techimpulse.
- During your training with the company, you will, at all times, observe secrecy in respect of any technical, trade or business data, customer’s name/business details or any other information that might come to your knowledge or possession, which according to the company are necessarily confidential and form valuable property of the company. You shall not disclose nor cause the disclosure of any such data in any manner whatsoever.
- The rules of the company governing all the matters specified above, including matters such as designation, working hours, etc are subject to change without any prior notice.